Monday, June 15, 2009

6 months + 3 weeks





We took a trip to Norman last weekend to see Dave get married! Another one bites the dust :) Here's a group photo of us at the wedding. Gramma & Grampa Chesser came over to watch Cole while we went to the wedding & reception. Cole is just about sitting up on his own and is really good a leaning forward to end up on his tummy! I think we're going to have to baby-proof the house in the very near future. He has also started throwing tantrums (believe it or not, a 6-month old CAN throw tantrums...I asked our nurse practitioner and he actually displayed said tantrum for her after she took the tongue depressor out of his hands that he was so happily shoving into his mouth). She thought it was more funny than concerning and had "the talk" with us about ignoring bad behavior and reinforcing good...I suppose I'm getting my repayment for my temper as a youngster ;) He now weighs 14 pounds 2 ounces and is STILL in the 5%...he's just a little guy (not that Craig and I are very big people...ha!). He is a GREAT workout when I put him in the baby bjorn (which just may be the best baby product ever invented)!

No comments: