Monday, May 4, 2009

5 months



Cole is now 5 months, can you believe it?!?!?! He continues to change daily and I continue to be impressed (I am a tiny bit biased *smiles*)! He is soooo close to rolling over from his back to his tummy!!! We've been trying to coach him along to make that last little move to end up on his tummy, I think it will be any day now! He's talking a lot too. All-in-all he's a very happy baby as long as he isn't hungry or tired. He's also starting to watch us more when we're eating, so I imagine he'll be ready for baby cereal here in the next few weeks! My last day of school/clinical is cinco de mayo and I am looking soooo forward to spending more time with my boys! Here are a couple of pics from this weekend. Yes, he is sleeping in the pic on the right and this is how he normally sleeps! The other pic is outside helping us do yardwork...he LOVES to be outside!

No comments: