Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sleepless in Austin


Cole is now 5 weeks old! I cannot believe how quickly time has flown! At Cole's 1-month appointment last week, he weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces...hooray, we're finally out of the preemie-size clothes! He's really started cooing and smiling this past week and what a joy that has been! He hates his diaper being changed, except when Craig does it...must be a guy-thing! We haven't figured out a schedule, let alone the difference between days and nights yet, but we're trying. We're so excited, we get to see the Chesser grandparents this weekend and then my BFF Kristy & her family (including Cole's future wife...haha) next weekend! I go back to work next week...I love my job (who wouldn't love working with babies all day), but will certainly miss my little man.

No comments: