Wednesday, September 17, 2008

28 weeks = 7 months already!!!





I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks since I last posted...the time is flying by and he'll be here before we know it! We had a WONDERFUL time back in Tulsa with the family and friends! Thank you everyone for joining us in our non-traditional baby shower and for all the great baby gifts! I'm having so much fun getting the room ready and am buying little things here and there (I should own a Michael's by now)! The baby has gotten so strong and very active, he's only gotten my ribs a couple of times, but it is very uncomfortable when he does ;) I started having Braxton-Hicks and everything is good according to the dr., so I guess my body is just getting me ready for what's to come. Here's some pics from the baby shower...

No comments: